Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup - All the best flavors of lasagna made right into a soup! Made so effortlessly right in your crockpot. CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner!
Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna.
Slow cooking makes lasagna soup easy to make any night of the week, and it can be made with the slow cooker function on the Instant Pot too.
Once finished cooking, stir cooked lasagna noodles into the soup and throw in a few handfuls of spinach to wilt down.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It's 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It's 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- It's 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- You need of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- It's of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Every fall and winter, our staff has a soup rotation. Divide mozzarella cheese among serving bowls; ladle soup over cheese. A light and healthier version of lasagna with all of the traditional flavours, easy to make and comes together in No layering or waiting around your oven! Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, mushrooms, basil, parsley, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker; stir.
Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
An easy recipe for Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup. This hearty, delicious recipe is perfect for chilly weather or anytime you want lasagna without layering noodles and firing up your oven. Customize with your favorite noodles and all the cheese! Spring break is underway, and I'm heading back to. This Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup will change your mind and have you eating Italian more often.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com