Corkscrew Baked Soup.
Literally this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Corkscrew Baked Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Corkscrew Baked Soup using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corkscrew Baked Soup
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- It's of Potatoes.
- It's 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Cheeses.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Beef.
- It's 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It's 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need To taste of chopped parsley.
Corkscrew Baked Soup step by step
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9x13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Corkscrew Baked Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make laugh contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com