Chorizo Goulash, American Style.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Chorizo Goulash, American Style for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Chorizo Goulash, American Style using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Goulash, American Style
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 pound of elbow macaroni pasta.
- Prepare 4 quarts of water.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- You need 2 pounds of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of Chorizo.
- It's 1/3 pound of mild Chorizo sausage.
Chorizo Goulash, American Style step by step
- Boil the water with salt and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook till done per instructions on package. Drain..
- Brown the beef with the onions add the spices. Break the beef up to get the beef to be all throughout the goulash..
- Set aside when done..
- Make the sauce. Adjust flavors to your liking..
- Cook the Chorizo.
- Mash it up well as its cooking.
- Add the beef to the sausage..
- Add the sauce to the meat..
- Mix the pasta with the meat sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Chorizo Goulash, American Style. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com