Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sausage (I use hot).
- Prepare 1 of egg (whipped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced red onion (to taste).
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 24 oz of jar roasted garlic pasta sauce (I use Classico riser a).
- You need 1 pkg of pepperoni (to taste).
- Prepare 2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- It's of Bella mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 of small jalapeño minced.
- You need 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix ground beef, sausage, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, onion, peppers in large bowl.
- Shape as flat as possible on wax pepper. Cover meat mixture with 1/2 sauce and sprinkle with mushrooms and pepperonis.
- Roll end of mixture using the wax pepper as a base.
- Bake 50 minutes until almost done(120 temp or so). i use a broiling pan to catch the grease. Sprinkle top with pepperonis and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until beef is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, occupy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com