Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Baked Spaghetti for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Baked Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- You need of Spaghetti or Angel Hair pasta.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1-2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- It's 1 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Seasonings for meat/sauce.
- It's of Oregano.
- It's of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Baked Spaghetti step by step
- Dice onion. Oil skillet and cook onion on medium until nicely browned..
- Add ground beef and seasonings to skillet and increase heat to medium high. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add diced tomato and pasta sauce to skillet, add seasonings, and reduce heat to low/simmer. Stir occasionally. At this time, start boiling pasta water with a little bit of oil and salt..
- Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until done. Drain pasta, leaving some of the pasta water behind. Return pasta to stove with burner on low..
- Season pasta and add in block of cream cheese. Stir until well mixed without lumps, add more water if needed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Grease baking dish with oil or cooking spray and begin layers of sauce and pasta, and then add cheese on top. Cover dish with lid or foil..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is browned/melted..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Baked Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com