Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast
- You need 1 loaf of italian bread.
- You need of I box rotini pasta.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- It's 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- You need 1 of medium to large red onion.
- It's 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of Butter.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Black garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast instructions
- Brown hamburger with half the red onion and 1 green onion. Season to taste. Drain & Set aside..
- Boil pasta to al dente' and place in baking/casserole dish. Coat lightly with Olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place meat mixture into dish with pasta noodles. Add your favorite pasta sauce in desired amount. Mix well. Stir in Brown Sugar and Other desired seasonings. Mix Well..
- Add remaining chopped red onion, green onion, and spinach to mixture. Add 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan and mix well..
- Sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan on top before baking. Cover and place in oven for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, Slice bread loaf. Butter slices. Layer on each slice desired amounts of garlic salt, black garlic powder, salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. *(I also use Mrs. Dash) Top with remaining parmesan and finally shredded cheese. Place in Oven for the last 15 minutes..
- Serve. (Watch your kids eat all their food groups in one meal! well, if we count tomato as fruit anyway! haha) Enjoy!.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, occupy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com