Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Meaty Spaghetti for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Meaty Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meaty Spaghetti
- Prepare 3 kg. of cooked pasta.
- You need 3 kg. of ground beef.
- You need 4 kg. of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 300 g. of tomato paste (1 cup).
- Prepare 2 can of reno (85 g).
- Prepare 3 bottle of banana catsup.
- You need 2 can of mushroom (400g).
- It's 2 kg. of hotdog (medium cut).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of dried oregano (full).
- You need 2 tbsp. of black pepper (full).
- You need 3 boxes of cheese grated.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of white onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare of garlic (finely chopped).
Meaty Spaghetti instructions
- ● Heat olive oil in a deep pan, sauté onion and garlic until it becomes aroma. ● Saute the groundbeef until the color changes, and mix with pepper and transfer to a bowl without the groundbeef extract. ● In the same pan with ground beef extract, place the mushrooms and butter and mix. Add the tomato paste and liver spread and crush it well..
- ● Mix the tomato sauce and let it boil. When the tomato sauce is boiling, place the dried oregano and mix it in moderately. ● Reduce heat, and let it simmer for 32 minutes. But mix well every minute to avoid sticking the sauce under the pan. ● After 25 minutes of boiling tomato sauce, add ground beef and ketchup and continue boiling for up to 32 minutes or until thick. ● After 32 minutes put the hot dog and cook for 8 minutes. Place over cooked pasta and cheese on top..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Meaty Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, please entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com