Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage
- It's 1 box of rotini pasta (16 ounce).
- You need 1 (1 lb) of Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage).
- It's 1-1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 package of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves).
- It's 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- It's of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It's 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 of -can Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It's 1 of - soup can milk.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling pasta.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage instructions
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it......cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender....drain any fat from pot.....
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently......
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes......stirring gently......
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked......Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce..... 😋.
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well.........
- Pour all into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray......
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture.....
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com