Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti
- You need 2 lb of ground beef (or Turkey).
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of minced onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare of 1 tsp pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Soul Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 of cloves garlic (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz.) of Can of Hunts Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce.
- It's 1 of can Hunts tomato paste.
- You need 1 of Box Spaghetti.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil or Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bell pepper.
Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti instructions
- Brown 2 lbs Ground beef (add a little water & salt to add tenderness to meat.
- Add onions, bell pepper, garlic, & dry seasonings to meat omitting the Bay leaf..
- Chop beef with spatula until browned. Drain off excess water. Add Ketchup, Pasta sauce, & Tomato paste. As you begin to start pasta. Cook on low heat. Stir offen. (You can pretty much stir while pasta is prepared.).
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti as directed on the box, but add olive oil & bay leaf..
- After pasta is finished, Cool then serve, or mix and store..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, divert gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com