Crockpot Beef Ragu.
Literally this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Crockpot Beef Ragu for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Crockpot Beef Ragu using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Ragu
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta.
- It's of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Crockpot Beef Ragu instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a large pot until browned, drain any fat.......
- Add your 1/2 cup red wine and simmer beef until wine has reduced, about 5 - 10 minutes.......
- Remove ground beef from pot and place in your crockpot........
- Add to ground beef : onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning and basil leaves, stir well......
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta, and don’t forget to add salt to the boiling water !!!.
- When pasta is done place into serving bowls.......
- Stir beef Ragu one more time, then add the heavy cream and mix all well.......
- Serve a heaping portion of beef on top of cooked pasta, then add Parmesan cheese on top.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Crockpot Beef Ragu. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, charm get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com