Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Bowtie Lasagna for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Bowtie Lasagna using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bowtie Lasagna
- It's 2-3 cups of bowtie pasta.
- You need of Spegetti sauce.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of beef base.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-2 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- It's 1-2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It's 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's of Spinach leaves (optional).
- You need of Cheese.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- It's slices of Provalone cheese.
- Prepare slices of Muenster cheese.
Bowtie Lasagna step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown beef. Add onion and garlic..
- In a medium to large pot start boiling your pasta..
- When your beef is done browning add your water and beef base and canned mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add your tomatoes, paste, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and cardamom and italian seasoning. Mix until well combined..
- Drain pasta..
- In a baking dish of choice spray non stick spray to coat the bottom of dish..
- Add your pasta, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese then cheese slices. Repeat until desired height and you run out of pasta and sauce..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Bowtie Lasagna. If you have questions or requests on this article, divert admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com