Easy Spaghetti Bolognese.
Actually this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Easy Spaghetti Bolognese for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Easy Spaghetti Bolognese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 250 gr of spaghetti.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of parsley leaves, minced.
Easy Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Boil water in a pot. Add 1 tsp salt. Cook spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions. Remove from the heat, put it in a coriander, rinse under cool water, and drain..
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until it change color..
- Add in Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes. Keep cooking until the tomatoes are soft..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Adjust the taste..
- Add spaghetti. Mix well. (Or place the spaghetti on the serving plates. Put the sauce on top.).
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Yum! 😋.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Spaghetti Bolognese. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, divert log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com