4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole. Looking for quick and easy dinner recipes for the family? This simple casserole dish is perfect for busy weeknights, picky eaters and hungry husbands! It's not only delicous, it's also budget friendly, easy to make and a family favorite.
The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.
This hearty and delicious Hamburger Casserole recipe is simple to make and uses common ingredients that you likely already have on hand.
Not sure what to make for dinner tonight?
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 5 slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/4 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 of shakes of dill weed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms (optional).
Chances are you've got all the ingredients on hand to make this really simple and very delicious casserole. This Hamburger Casserole has four simple ingredients you are likely to have at home. Perfect for getting food on the table fast! This casserole recipe has only a handful of simple ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen.
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole step by step
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
It's perfect for busy weeknights, picky eaters and large families. This delicious pasta casserole is one of our favorite quick weeknight dinners. Make the best hamburger casserole recipe you will ever need. Learn How to make Hamburger Casserole that tastes amazing! I'm excited today to show you how to make hamburger casserole.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com