Taco pasta bake. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Sour cream makes a great garnish for this so be sure to have some on hand.
This Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake is super simple and full of flavor using ingredients you probably already have on hand, and takes just one pot!
When I'm hurried for a meal on a busy weeknight, there is nothing better than a creamy, cheesy dish my whole family will love - and this baked pasta totally fits the bill..
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Taco pasta bake for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Taco pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco pasta bake
- Prepare 1 box of any pasta you like (small shells or macaroni are great).
- It's 1 lb of ground beef (90/10 is best).
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (your chioce).
While pasta is cooking brown the ground beef. Drain ground beef and add taco seasoning per packet directions. Drain Pasta and put into large mixing bowl. Needless to say, this is nacho average taco pasta bake.
Taco pasta bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Boil pasta until just cooked..
- Brown ground beef and then drain..
- Add taco seasoning and water to meat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cream cheese to meat and sir until melted and mixed together..
- Place paste in your baking dish. Put half of the shredded cheese over pasta, then cover with hamburger meat and mix gentle. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top..
- Cook in the oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes..
Once the Taco Pasta Bake comes out of the oven, you can top it with traditional taco toppings if you desire, such as salsa (Classic Homemade Salsa), sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes, or you can eat it as-is. I enjoyed some toppings on my pasta, while my hubby preferred eating it as-is with no extra "stuff!" Options: This Easy Taco Bake is a pasta dish that tastes just like a taco! It's a Mexican meets Italian easy dinner that can easily be made ahead of time and freezes great. Also a good way to use leftover taco meat. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Taco pasta bake. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com