Pasta Alfredo Italiano.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Pasta Alfredo Italiano for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Pasta Alfredo Italiano using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Alfredo Italiano
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (80/20, you may also use diced chicken).
- You need 6 oz of green pepper (diced).
- You need 8 oz of button mushrooms (chopped).
- Prepare 6 oz of fresh spinach (chopped).
- Prepare 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of blue, feta or goat cheese.
- It's 16 oz of penna or rotini pasta (cooked).
Pasta Alfredo Italiano step by step
- In a skillet add in ground beef, add in all seasoning, parmesan cheese,and green pepper..
- Once meat is browned add mushrooms and spinach and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes..
- Add Alfredo sauce to meat, toss with fresh cooked pasta. Top with feta (goat or blue) cheese as desired and serve..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pasta Alfredo Italiano. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, occupy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com