Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 3/4 oz of tomato soup.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tsp of dried parsley or 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar or sugar substitute.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dried sage.
- It's 32 oz of vermicelli or pasta of your choice.
Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli instructions
- Brown meat. Drain. Add back to pot..
- Add tomato juice, tomato paste, tomato soup, & parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- Stir in parsley, sugar, oregano, poultry seasoning, nutmeg, thyme, & sage. Mix well. Bring to a boil stirring frequently..
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours..
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain. Return to pot..
- Add sauce to pasta & mix well..
- Serve topped with extra parmesan cheese, if desired..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, absorb read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com