Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish).
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish)
- You need 1 cup of tri-color rotini (you can use any kind of pasta that you like, of course).
- Prepare 500 ml of beef broth.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic paste (you can also grate garlic, suit the amount to your liking).
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 4 of baby carrots, peeled and sliced.
- It's 1 tsp of Japanese curry powder (for a milder taste).
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) instructions
- Use medium heat, and pour olive oil into pan. Add garlic paste. After about 10 seconds, add ground beef. Continue to mix until beef is half-cooked..
- Add curry powder, salt, and ketchup. Stir well..
- Add broth, and then pasta. Add peas and carrots..
- Simmer until the liquid has decreased. When the pasta is cooked and the liquid is almost gone, then it is ready. It's delicious as is, but you can add chili flakes or shichimi togarashi if you like spicier food..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish). If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com