Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta
- It's 4 of large bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed rice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- It's 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It's 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's To taste of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Pasta (your choice) I use spaghetti, linguine, or Angel Hair.
Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook rice.
- Boil water in a steamer sauce pan. Prepare peppers by cutting tops off them. Save tops to chop and cook in beef stuffing. Clean inside of peppers removing all seeds. Place in steamer and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes until they are hot and softer. Your choice how soft or crunchy you want them. Remember they will soften more in the baking process. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In skillet brown the beef. Drain any excess fat. Then add olive oil to keep moist and add additional flavor. Add 1/2 cup chopped parsley, chopped onions, 1 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Add rice to browned beef. Mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- In a saucepan add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, rest of chopped parsley, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, salt, sugar, red pepper flakes, and EVOO. Heat for 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Place pepper cups in large baking dish. Fill each one completely with beef and rice mixture. Pour tomato sauce over peppers completely. Cover with foil. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling water. Approximately 8-10 minutes..
- Remove peppers from oven. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven 5-10 minutes until golden brown..
- Serve peppers with a side of pasta as shown above. Enjoy..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com