Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Queso Enchiladas for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Queso Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Queso Enchiladas
- You need of Enchilada Filling.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Queso Sauce.
- It's of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of Rotel.
- It's of milk.
- You need of Tortillas.
- It's of corn tortillas.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
Queso Enchiladas instructions
- Cook ground beef and drain it. Add taco seasoning, salt, & pepper. Cover and let simmer..
- While enchilada filling cooks, add velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk to pot. Thickness of sauce depends on how much milk. Cook to your liking..
- Add vegetable oil to small sauce pan and fry corn tortillas.
- Add filling to each corn tortilla along with shredded cheese (how much filling and shredded cheese varies) and roll tortilla.
- Apply thin layer of queso sauce to bottom of a deep pan (may need 2 pans). Add enchiladas to pan. Smother enchiladas with queso sauce..
- Place in oven at 400° for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Queso Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com