Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole combines elbow macaroni, ground beef, and bacon along with Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. I try to make foods that are not only kid friendly, but are also easy to reheat since my husband works long hours and often eats later than our children. In same skillet, cooked diced bacon until crisp, drain and discard drippings.
Pour the mixture over the beef and stir in cooked pasta.
Cooking the pasta in advance means it will not take very long to cook, but the pasta.
This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked penne pasta.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6 slice of Bacon, diced.
- It's 1 can of (10.75) condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1 cup of (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.
The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes! This easy skillet dish is everything we love about a bacon cheeseburger tossed with pasta for a hearty, family-friendly dinner. I make an amazing pasta that hits all the flavor notes of a cheesy bacon burger! Still fighting off the cold I.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta instructions
- 1. cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. while pasta is cooking; cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. drain & set aside.
- 3. in the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels..
- 4. drain bacon drippings from skillet. Drain pasta add to skillet.
- 5. Stir in soup, beef & bacon ; heat through..
- 6. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.
This cheesy pasta is super creamy and loaded with ground beef and real bacon bits. To make this cheeseburger pasta, I started by turning on my Instant Pot to Saute Normal. Prepare this easy recipe for your next potluck! This Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe is high in protein that is needed for growth, development and repair of. Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta is a tried and true recipe that is sure to knock your socks off… it's insanely delicious!
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com