Polish Beef Pasta.
Literally this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Polish Beef Pasta for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Polish Beef Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Polish Beef Pasta
- Prepare 1 packages of Wheat pasta noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced polish sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It's 2 clove of sliced garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of Ragu traditional sauce.
- It's 3 dash of pepper, salt, garlic, dill weed, and onion powder.
Polish Beef Pasta instructions
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil an add pasta.
- In 8" skillet brown ground beef.
- Add onion an seasoning to ground beef once its has absorbed all of its own grease..
- Add polish sausage and a about 1/2 cup ragu sauce to meat mixture an cool down until sliced onions are tender..
- Drain pasta and add meat mixture.
- Turn to medium heat and add both Cans of ragu (high enough to see bubbles through the sauce).
- Add shredded cheese an cover. Turn off the flames, serve and enjoy!!!!.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Polish Beef Pasta. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make smile entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com