Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta noodles.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook noodles according too package directions, drain and return to pot..
- In large skillet, brown meat. Drain..
- Add onion and cook until onion comes out caramelized..
- Add spaghetti sauce. (My preference is Prego, which is what I used in this recipe.).
- Add the spices and mix well. Cook on low to medium heat until heated through..
- Toss pasta with meat mixture and add parmesan cheese on top..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce. If you have questions or requests on this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com