Pasta Fagioli Soup.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Pasta Fagioli Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Pasta Fagioli Soup using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Fagioli Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of red kidney beans.
- You need 15 oz of white kidney beans.
- It's 4 of stalks of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- It's 1 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- It's 48 oz of chicken broth.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 12 oz of short macaroni noodles.
- It's 32 oz of traditional pasta sauce.
- Prepare 24 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
Pasta Fagioli Soup instructions
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- add onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- add 1 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- add crushed pepper and salt.
- add 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- add two cans of kidney beans mixed colors.
- add two cans of traditional pasta sauce.
- add two cans of diced tomatoes.
- add 2 cups of chopped celery.
- add 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- add Tabasco sauce to desired spice level.
- boil macaroni pasta according to package directions (boiling noodles on the side helps keep the soup from thickening too much).
- add cooked pasta to the completed soup and serve.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Pasta Fagioli Soup. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make smile entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com