South Of The Boarder Pasta.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory South Of The Boarder Pasta for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook South Of The Boarder Pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of South Of The Boarder Pasta
- Prepare 1 packages of (16 oz) pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef with 1/4 cup of onion.
- It's 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of (8 oz.) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
South Of The Boarder Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, cook beef and onion and a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small bowl combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- Drain pasta. stir pasta and beef mixture together. Transfer to greased 13x9 inch baking dish..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over top, sprinkle with shredded cheese. bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory South Of The Boarder Pasta. If you have questions or requests all but this article, interest right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com