Taco pasta. Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. This Taco Pasta is creamy, spicy and an easy Italian meets Mexican dinner.
Garnish with your favorite taco toppings for a quick and family friendly dinner option!
Taco pasta recipe is one of our favorite.
You basically cook the pasta in a large stockpot, then in a large skillet, you sauté Then you add the cooked pasta to the skillet and mix up all of those gorgeous ingredients together.
Literally this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Taco pasta for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Taco pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It's 1 can of rotel 10 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn 15.25 oz.
- You need 1/2 can of sliced black olives 2.25 oz.
- You need 2 cup of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar or taco cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
But have you tried taco pasta? My family loves this savory taco pasta salad. Serve taco or corn chips on the side, and you have a complete meal. Taco Pasta Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Taco pasta instructions
- Brown ground meat, drain. Add taco seasoning and follow package directions..
- Boil water and cook pasta as package directs..
- Add Rotel, corn, and olives to meat mixture - drain all 3 before adding to pan. Cover and keep in medium-low heat until pasta is done..
- Add cooked pasta to meat mixture and combine. Cook until everything is heated through..
- Serve pasta with shredded cheese and sour cream on top - as much as you like!.
This Taco Pasta is OH MY YUM delicious and my husband's favorite pasta! It is loaded with tender My favorite pasta for this cheesy taco casserole is celllentani pasta. You can use a different pasta. Cheesy pasta shells are tossed with seasoned ground beef in a creamy taco sauce. It's my favorite foodie day of the.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Taco pasta. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, interest open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com