Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- It's 2-3 of onions.
- You need 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It's of italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- It's of parsley.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com