Bow tie pasta bake. Cheesy Bowtie Pasta Bake - a favorite dinner recipe!! The whole family loves this cheesy dish. A hearty dish full of bow tie pasta, parsley, tomatoes, and lots of cheese!
Once the pasta is drained, return the noodles to the stock pot.
Add in the spaghetti sauce and meat then stir it up.
In a bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Bow tie pasta bake for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Bow tie pasta bake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bow tie pasta bake
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 45 oz of Ragu traditional sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 12 oz of bow tie pasta.
- You need 8 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1 each of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of topping- 1/2 cup parmesan and 1 teaspoon basil.
Add pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with all of the cheese. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix.
Bow tie pasta bake step by step
- Cook beef, oregano, onion and garlic over medium heat in large sauce pan til meat is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add Ragu sauce, parsley, basil, worcestershire sauce and 1/2 teaspoon oregano. Cover and simmer with meat for 1 hr, stirring occasionally..
- Cook bow tie pasta aldente and drain.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Grease 13 x 9 glass baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce, top with layer of 1/2 the pasta, 1/2 the cheese mixture and 8oz of sliced fresh mozzarella log..
- Repeat layers..
- Top with remaining meat sauce, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, uncovered..
- Let set for 30 minutes, then serve..
This family-friendly pasta dish made with bow-tie pasta, chicken sausage, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan is absolutely batty. It comes together it under one hour, so you can get dinner on the table in a flash before trick-or-treating begins. Bow tie pasta and ham baked in a Colby cheese sauce. By STEPHNDON; Teena's Spicy Pesto Chicken and Pasta. A spicy chicken and pesto pasta dish that's easy to adjust to any heat level.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Bow tie pasta bake. If you have questions or requests re this article, make smile entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com