Cheeseburger Penne Pasta.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Cheeseburger Penne Pasta for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Penne Pasta
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of cloves chopped garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It's 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of package penne pasta (900 g).
Cheeseburger Penne Pasta step by step
- Brown your ground beef in a pan..
- Boil your penne pasta in salted water..
- When the ground beef is almost browned add your chopped onion and garlic..
- When your pasta is cooked add the tomato sauce and crushed tomato with half of the chopped parsley and half of the grated cheddar and mix..
- Drain your ground beef mixture and add to your pasta. Mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and sprinkle remaining grated cheddar over the top and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. You can season with salt & pepper to taste..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cheeseburger Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com