Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells
- Prepare of MEATBALLS.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2 of cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of large shallot, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of cream, heavy, light or half and half.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of romano cheese, fresh grated.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of Italian four cheese blend , cut into 1 inch cubes and frozen while making meatballs.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's of PASTA AND SAUCE.
- You need 1 box of jumbo pasta shells, you will need about 18 to 20, cooked.
- It's 1 of recipe marinara sauuce, recipe attached in direction step #9 or your favorite marinara sauce.
- It's of TOPPING.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, beaten egg and cream in a bowl to soak, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet, add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, romano cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, hot sauce, soaked breadcrumbs with all liquid and cooled shallot and garlic. Mix with a fork or your hands until well combined.
- Form meatballs into an oval shape to fit inside the cooked jumbo shell.
- Flatten ball to place a frozen cheese cube in the center.
- Completely enclose cheese cube in meat ball.
- Continue to form meatballs with chesse cubes. Place on prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes just until cooked.
- Place a cooked jumbo shell on work surface, put about a tablespoon of marinara sauce in shell, then fit one meatball in. Marinara sauce recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- At this point to cook all of the meatball stuffed shells place in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer, before adding them to baking dish add a layer of marinara sauce then the stuffed shells, topping with more marinara sauce and shredded cheese. Bake at 375 just until hot about 15 to 20 minutes. An alternative is to frezze the shells individually and take out as many as you want. Cover a serving dish with sauce add your shells, topping with more sauce and shredded cheese and microwave or bake until hot.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, absorb entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com