Taco Frito Casserole. We've talked about tacos, taco salads, and taco soup, but this casserole is quite possibly our new Yes, indeed. Frito corn chips are one of our favorite junk/snack foods and we knew that the way to. Frito Taco Casserole Recipe that is easy to make and perfect for family dinners!
It's Tex Mex cuisine at its best just like our Frito Pie Casserole and Taco Pasta.
Thanks to my good friend for hooking me up with this recipe.
I made some mistakes forgot to put tomatoes on the top of the casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Taco Frito Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Taco Frito Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Frito Casserole
- It's of Ground Beef.
- It's of Oil.
- It's of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Taco Packet or more based on preference.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare of Rotel (10 oz can) add more or less.
- Prepare of Red Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare of Masa Prepared According to Package.
- Prepare of Refried Beans.
- You need of Rice.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese.
- You need of Fritos.
- It's of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Garnish with lettuce, sour cream, and salsa.
This frito taco casserole is great to make for dinner. This easy and delicious TACO CASSEROLE is a fantastic weeknight meal for family and friends! You can even work some Olympic Games themed fun into your meal with your casserole toppings. This Taco Casserole Recipe is loaded with all of your Mexican favorites and topped with Doritos, Fritos, or Tortilla Chips!
Taco Frito Casserole instructions
- Add oil to frying pan. Saute onions and garlic..
- Add ground beef and taco packet seasoning with water. Simmer for 10 minutes until ground beef is cooked thoroughly. Add refried beans and Rotel. Stir..
- Prepare Masa according to mixture on package. Line bottom of 8x8 glass baking dish with 3/4 of Masa. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes to pre cook crust layer. Remove crust from oven..
- Begin layering casserole. First, create a layer with meat bean mixture, pour ⅓ of the Red Enchilada sauce over meat mixture. Sprinkle ⅓ cup of rice. Sprinkle shredded cheese. Sprinkle with ½ cup of Fritos. Layer with 1 flour tortilla and repeat layer pattern twice. Top with remaining Masa, cheese and Fritos..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Serve with lettuce, olives, salsa, sour cream, and additional Fritos..
It's easy to assemble days ahead of time and bake later for an easy dinner! Frito Taco casserole is almost as classic as a frito pie. View top rated Taco casserole w fritos recipes with ratings and reviews. Biscuit Taco Casserole, Cheesy Taco Casserole, Easy Taco Casserole, etc. Instead of tortilla chips, I added chili and lime flavored Fritoes, YUM!
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco Frito Casserole. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com