Literally this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Pasta Fagioli for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Pasta Fagioli using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Fagioli
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's 3 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 5 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes, canned.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 15 oz of beef stock.
- You need 10 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Tabasco sauce.
- It's 4 oz of elbow pasta.
Pasta Fagioli step by step
- Saute garlic and onions in a skillet until fragrant, then brown ground beef.
- Combine all ingredients except elbow pasta in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.
- Add elbow pasta a half hour before serving.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Pasta Fagioli. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com