Beefy Pasta Skillet.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Beefy Pasta Skillet for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Beefy Pasta Skillet using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beefy Pasta Skillet
- It's 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1 of medium onion, chopped ( you choose how much you want).
- It's 1 can of ( 10 3/4 oz. ) Campbells condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1/4 cup of water, I put water in the tomato soup can about 3/4 full.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare to taste of seasoning salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Beefy Pasta Skillet instructions
- Cook beef and onion in skillet, add seasoning, cook until browned. Pour off fat..
- Add soup, diced tomatoes, water, worcestershire, corn and pasta..
- Cook until pasta is done. Top with cheese and salsa.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Beefy Pasta Skillet. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com