Stuffed Pasta Shells.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Stuffed Pasta Shells for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Stuffed Pasta Shells using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Prepare 1 pk of Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 pk of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Butter (for sautéing).
- Prepare 1 packet of California Garlic & Pepper all purpose seasoning (99c at Krogers).
- It's 1 jar of Pasta Sauce (43 oz).
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of onion (optional-i didn't add since I have picky eaters).
Stuffed Pasta Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook pasta shells according to directions, set aside when finished..
- In a separate pan toss in butter, garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper (& onion). Sauté until tender..
- Add ground beef and half of seasoning packet. Cook until brown. Drain grease..
- In your baking dish (9 x 13) layer bottom with small amount of pasta sauce just enough to cover bottom. Then line pasta shells on top..
- In a large bowl mix together meat mixture, half of the shredded cheese, & half of the pasta sauce (you're going to pour the rest on top of everything)..
- Here's the fun part!! Stuff those shells!.
- On top pour the rest of seasoning, pasta sauce, and cheese(I still had some meat mixture left over I just threw on top as well). Toss in oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Eat up!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Stuffed Pasta Shells. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make smile edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com