Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 2 cups of small uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp. of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta step by step
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com