Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It's 1 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- Prepare 400 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce step by step
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce. If you have questions or requests all but this article, occupy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com