One pot beef taco pasta skillet. One pot cheesy taco pasta is budget friendly! This meal is not only delicious and simple but very easy on the budget. The pasta really stretches the meat and Taco pasta skillet is similar to hamburger helper but SO much better!
I put the extras in plastic containers How to Make Taco Pasta.
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, then drain off excess fat if necessary.
Sprinkle the taco seasoning over top.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious One pot beef taco pasta skillet for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have One pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced(optional).
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, diced (optional).
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- It's 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- You need 3 cups of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
Some weeks we do enchiladas, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tacos and some weeks I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco. This beef Taco Pasta Skillet takes all of those amazing taco flavors and turns them into a mess free and stress free weeknight dinner that is both budget Just like in my One Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe, browning the ground beef with the onions and garlic in this recipe really helps to bring out the. A cheesy taco pasta dish with taco seasoned ground beef, taco sauce, corn, and plenty of cheese that comes together all in one pot (even the pasta). Pair Taco Pasta with a big salad like this Italian salad, this Caprese salad, or this panzanella salad.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet instructions
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
A couple days ago I shared my obsession with. This quick and easy one pot pasta dish is loaded with taco flavor, chunks of juicy beef, tomatoes and cheese! And cook until the ground beef is browned and onions are soft. I don't know about you, but I Ingredients for Mexican beef and rice: Ground beef, rice, salsa, tomato paste, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, peppers, onion & garlic, corn, black beans. Try this easy taco pasta recipe.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory One pot beef taco pasta skillet. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, entertain right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com