Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. This pasta dish is a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, with ground beef and rotini! You can add a little more crushed red pepper to make it a little spicier, or leave it out all together. Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta SkilletThe Midnight Baker.
My husband I enjoyed this homemade version of Hamburger Helper.
I did change the recipe a bit and added some sour cream and a little prepared mustard to it.
Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta -Loaded with cheese, this cheesy ground beef pasta can be on the table in no time and will definitely satisfy those pasta cravings.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- You need 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It's 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- It's of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- It's of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- It's 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- It's of Salt for pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Spicy Cheeseburger pasta casserole is a delicious, budget-friendly cheesy skillet dinner that is one of our family's favorite weekday suppers. Nothing beats my Cheesy Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake when you need some comfort food! This easy to assemble pasta bake features classic flavours, simple. Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta step by step
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain......
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients......
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente..... make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well......
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top......
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts.......
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. While this isn't exactly the "crunchy taco hamburger helper" because I skipped adding the tortilla chips. Easy slow cooker Crock Pot Cheesy Pasta and Beef Casserole recipe the entire family will love. Stir cooked pasta into beef mixture just before serving. Crockpot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa Recipe Video Crock Pot Spicy Barbecue Kielbasa Recipe.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, interest open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com