Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Stuffed Shells for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells
- It's 1 box of Jumbo shells.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef (or Italian sausage).
- You need 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 packages of 16oz ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 packages of Fresh mozzarella (I used about 5oz) chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried basil or Italian seasoning (separate).
- Prepare 2 dash of Garlic powder ( or to taste).
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Your favorite jar pasta sauce.
- It's 1 packages of Sliced mozzarella.. ( or package of shredded).
Stuffed Shells instructions
- Cook shells as directed , after cooking let cool.
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese with 1 tablespoon basil (Italian season) salt to taste dash black pepper stir in chopped mozzarella ( or a blend of shredded cheese parmesan cheese mozzarella (4oz total) ).
- In a pan sauté garlic & onion, (3min) add beef (or sausage) season beef with 1 tablespoon of basil ( Italian season) salt to taste.
- After beef is done add about half of the ricotta cheese mix in well. Let cool.
- In a baking dish pour a layer of pasta sauce..
- Put a spoonful ( small spoon) of meat mixture in shell put in baking dish, repeat until all meat mixture is gone. ( you may have shells left over) you can drop meat mixture on top too if you have extra..
- Drop rest of ricotta cheese mixture around shells, drop some pasta sauce around ( I used 1/2 jar in total including the bottom of pan) lay sliced mozzarella over top bake 350 until cheese melts and brown..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Stuffed Shells. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com