Quick and Easy Lasagna. When we say easy lasagna, we mean easy lasagna. You don't even have to cook the noodles for this speedy yet impressive pasta dinner. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce.
But making it can seem like a long, complicated process to the uninitiated.
Take the first step to homemade lasagna glory.
Try this Quick and easy Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Quick and Easy Lasagna for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Quick and Easy Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Lasagna
- You need 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- It's 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It's of Meat Sauce.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
Quick 'n' Easy Lasagna. "I never have leftovers when I prepare this hearty crowd-pleaser," notes Brenda Richardson, Rison, Arkansas. "It's my son's favorite, and my husband and I like to make it on nights we have friends over to play cards." Lasagna is a once-a-year project for me. I love it deeply, but it's rare that I can carve out time for it. When it does happen, it's in the dead of winter when This lasagna isn't complicated. There are three things about it that really make it the best (and the easiest).
Quick and Easy Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
These are also tips that will ensure cozy. To make ahead, assemble the lasagna, but do not bake it. These homemade lasagna recipes feature layer upon layer of tender noodles, cheese, sauces, and more. Whatever your lasagna preference, be it traditional, vegetarian, quick and easy, or unconventional, we've got the lasagna recipe to suit. If you're late to make dinner, try this scrumptious dish made with cream of mushroom soup.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Quick and Easy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, occupy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com