TL's Homemade Taco Things. Brown the ground beef and drain. Homemade Tacos are the perfect busy weeknight dinner. These Easy Ground Beef Tacos are better than take-out and ready in minutes.
The great thing about making your own is you can add more or less seasoning depending on how much flavoring you are wanting.
This homemade taco seasoning mix tastes so much better than the packets from the store!
One of the first packaged foods that I eliminated from my family's diet (we're going back a few years here) was store-bought taco seasoning.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable TL's Homemade Taco Things for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have TL's Homemade Taco Things using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TL's Homemade Taco Things
- You need 2 lb of ground beef , browned and drained.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of chunky garden style ragu pasta sauce ( or sauce of ur choice).
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 of for shells.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of corn meal.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 pinch of of sea salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
Yes, those little taco seasoning packets from the store are convenient. My family loves tacos… any kind. I love to make tacos because it is easy and I can sneak all kinds of vegetables in those tacos and the kids never know it. Since we eat tacos often, I like to mix it up and try new things.
TL's Homemade Taco Things step by step
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Return to pan and add chili powder and the sauce. Heat and keep on low temp until serving time. Meanwhile prepare shells..
- In bowl combine shell ingredients . spray a skillet with non stick spray. Add about a cup on the mixture to the skillet and with a back of a spoon spread it out. It will be thin. Once the mixture looks darker yellow flip and cook other side. Roughly 3/4 minutes a side..
- Spread meat mixture and toppings of your choice on top of shell. Fold IP like a taco. Enjoy!.
Homemade taco seasoning is as simple as whisking together some pantry ingredients. Here's how to make the very best taco seasoning at home — and how How To Make the Best Taco Seasoning at Home. Credit: Photo: Ghazalle Badiozamani; Food Styling: Brett Regot. Here's the great thing about homemade taco seasoning…you can make it however you like! To make your taco seasoning all you have to do is pour all of your spices together and mix them thoroughly.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious TL's Homemade Taco Things. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com