Yes, this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Spaghetti Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Spaghetti Casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1.5 jar of Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Grated cheese.
Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat in pan and drain when done. Cook spaghetti noodles to al dente and drain.
- Combine ground beef and pasta sauce and cook until warm. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and cottage cheese until blended well..
- Cut 1/2 stick of butter into slices and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Add 1/2 spaghetti noodles on top..
- Pour sour cream, cream cheese, and cottage cheese mixture on top of the pasta and spread until it is all covered..
- Add rest of spaghetti on top and cut the rest of the butter into slices and place on top of spaghetti..
- Top the pasta with the meat sauce. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Then sprinkle grated cheese on top and cook for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Spaghetti Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com