Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Lasagna Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Lasagna Soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes (or fave pasta sauce).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 7 oz of broken pasta noodles (about 7 lasagna noodles broken).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of basil (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of oregano (dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley (chopped for garnish).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of dollop of ricotta (topping).
Lasagna Soup instructions
- In Dutch oven or pot, brown ground beef then drain and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chicken broth and season with the herbs.
- Add meat back to pot and stir to incorporate everything.
- Add your broken pasta and add the salt and pepper to taste and the sugar.
- Let everything come to boil then reduce heat and cook about 10 min or until pasta cooked through.
- Top with a dollop of ricotta and parsley! :) yum! ! (this is optional but so delish and makes it creamy).
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, interest right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com