Campbell's Country Skillet Supper.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Campbell's Country Skillet Supper for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Campbell's Country Skillet Supper using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Campbell's Country Skillet Supper
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 clove of clove garlic, minced or chopped.
- You need 1 can of Campbells mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2oz.) diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 small of zucchini, sliced.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked pasta.
Campbell's Country Skillet Supper step by step
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off fat..
- Add soup, broth, thyme, tomatoes and zucchini. Heat to a boil. Stir in pasta. Cook over medium heat 20 min. or until done..
- Top with cheese on your plate and enjoy.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Campbell's Country Skillet Supper. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com