Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Lasagna Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Lasagna Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It's 1 of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 of granulated garlic (to taste).
- You need 1 lb of medium pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- You need 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese(divided).
- It's 3 cup of cottage cheese.
- It's 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of 24 oz jar meatless pasta sauce.
Lasagna Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Transfer to a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish (I used a deep 9x13) Top pasta mixture with beef and onion mixture, then pasta sauce..
- Cover casserole and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes longer until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Lasagna Casserole. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make smile get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com