Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of spagetti or tomato/herb pasta sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz).
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, finely shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook ground beef and onions in a large skillet until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain and return to skillet..
- Stir in spagetti/pasta sauce and mix thoroughly. Heat though..
- Combine Mozzarella/Monterey Jack cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl. Set aside..
- Spread the meat mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish..
- Spoon the cheese/sour cream mixture over the meat..
- Combine melted butter and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles for a round baking dish or press edges together and roll out into a rectangle for rectangular baking dish. Place dough on top of cheese/sour cream mixture. Spread cheese/butter mixture on top of dough..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown..
- *** Recipe originates from Better Homes and Gardens' "Simply Better Easy Ground Beef" cookbook (2006) ***.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole. If you have questions or requests re this article, engross door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com