Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck. Slow Cooker Zesty Hamburger Soup that is super easy to make, and packs a ton of flavour. So I've overcome my trepidation to post ugly soup photos in order to give you tasty recipes. Your photos up there are freakin' miles ahead of the onion soup photos currently sitting on my computer.
I did away with the cubito and called for beef broth instead (although you can definitely.
All the makings of a hamburger, but in soup form!
Barley, bay leaves, and wonderful spices blend together for a hearty meal.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of carrots, chopped.
- You need 8 oz can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need of Beef broth or water and beef bullion.
- Prepare 1 cup of macaroni noodles (or whatever pasta you prefer, no one is here to judge).
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
Get the recipe for Hearty Hamburger Soup. Carrots, celery, and barley add heartiness to this tomato-based hamburger soup that's easy to make in the Instant Pot(R). This simple hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and made from ingredients you'll likely have on hand thanks to your pantry, fridge, or freezer. The first time I had this totally solid, totally comforting hamburger soup was when my mother-in-law made it for a family gathering of which I was not yet.
Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck step by step
- Put meat in slow cooker. I like to brown the meat first so it is already separated and the grease content is low..
- Add onion soup mix, pepper, seasoned salt, oregano, basil, onion, celery, carrots, tomato sauce, and soy sauce to the slow cooker..
- Add as much beef broth as you like. Or, if you are like me and prefer to add water and bullion cubes make sure you add one cube per 1 - 1 1/2 cups of water. The amount of broth depends on what you like. Because the pasta (see below step) absorbs so much, I would say to put at least 5 or 6 cups of broth in. If you dont like a lot of broth, put in less. There is no legal statute dictating how much to put in. Gotta love America..
- Cook for no less than 4 hours to get the flavors to swirl around. Plus, don't you love the intoxicating aroma of soup filling the halls of your house? Any longer than 8 hours, even on low setting, can dry the meat out, especially if you substitute with ground turkey..
- 15 to 20 minutes prior to serving, add the macaroni. I like the whole wheat kind. It gives me the illusion that I am somehow being healthier. If you like science, watch the broth levels lower while the mass of the noodles increase..
- Serve with parmesan cheese on top. It gives the soup that extra something special..
- Photos are forthcoming once I make this again. DISCLAIMER: if you like soup that sucks, this one is not for you. If you like soup that doesn't suck, then you my friend are in for a treat!.
This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all in a savory broth. The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love! Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal idea packed with vegetables, ground beef, beef broth and tomato juice. Hamburger Soup uses ingredients you probably already have at home and it freezes well! I love soup, especially on cold days when my crew needs warmed up from working on the farm.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, please admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com