4 Hour Lasagna.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty 4 Hour Lasagna for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have 4 Hour Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Hour Lasagna
- You need 1 jar of any red pasta sauce.
- You need 1 small jar of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of med onion.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1 box of no bake lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of italian sausage.
- It's 1 of small carrot (optional).
- It's 1 bag of frozen peas (optional).
- It's to taste of salt pepper garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- It's of Sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 12-16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
4 Hour Lasagna step by step
- Sweat the onion and green pepper. Feel free to sweat the carrot and fresh garlic if you are so inclined.
- Add ground beef and sausage. Cook till pink is gone, drain and add your red tomato sauce, wine and mushrooms. Turn heat to simmer and let it reduce by about a quarter or less. You may want to add a touch of sugar if your not using carrots its up to you.
- After reducing the sauce add your peas if you desire..
- Take a quarter to half of the mix and put into another bowl and add half of the alfredo sauce. Stir well..
- Now its time to assemble. Use whatever pan you have thats at least two inches deep. Add a layer of the red to the bottom. Dont forget to grease that pan or it will stick. Add a layer of noodles over that. Then add a layer of the alfredo/red blend and a layer of mozzerella cheese..
- Now add another layer of noodles and use your red sauce. Alternate sauces every layer until you reach the top. Season each layer with your herbs and seasonings of your choice. Add a little cheese to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 45 min. If your using a deeper dish and have more than three layers bake for at least one hour. Remove foil and continue to bake another ten minutes until the top is golden or at least well melted. Add a little parm cheese if you wish..
- Let stand for about ten to fifteen minutes then eat it. Bon Apetite kids!.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory 4 Hour Lasagna. If you have questions or requests re this article, entertain gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com