Literally this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Easy Goulash for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Goulash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Goulash
- Prepare 1 bag (12 oz) of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 2-24 oz of cans Hunt's pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag (8 oz) of cheese (shredded).
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of mushrooms, optional.
- You need 1 can (4 oz) of black olives, optional.
Easy Goulash step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain and set aside..
- Boil noodles, drain..
- Combine noodles and beef in pot, add whole can of corn (with juice), both cans of sauce, and mushrooms and/or olives. Put on low fire and mix ingredients..
- Put in baking dish with cheese on top and bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Easy Goulash. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep busy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com