Literally this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Baked Ziti for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Baked Ziti using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- It's 1 of whole Large Onion, Diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of Italian Sausage.
- It's 1 pound of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 can (28 Oz.) of Size) Whole Tomatoes, With Juice.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 Ounce) of Tomato Sauce Or Marinara Sauce.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt And Pepper,.
- You need 16 of ounces, of any pasta you'd like Cooked Until Not Quite Al Dente.
- Prepare 1 tub (15 Oz.) of Size) Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese.
- It's 1-1/2 pound of Mozzarella Cheese, Grated.
- It's 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of whole Egg.
Baked Ziti step by step
- Preheat oven at 375 Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for several minutes, or until starting to soften. Add Italian sausage and ground beef and cook until browned. Drain off fat, leaving a bit behind for flavor and moisture..
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes. After that time, remove 3 to 4 cups of the sauce to a different bowl to cool down..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the grated mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and salt and pepper. Stir together just a couple of times (do not mix completely)..
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking and cool it down. Pour it into the bowl with the cheese mixture and toss to slightly combine (there should still be large lumps.) Add the cooled meat sauce and toss to combine..
- Add half the coated pasta to a large casserole dish or lasagna dish. Spoon half of the remaining sauce over the top, then top with half the remaining mozzarella cheese. Repeat with another layer of the coated pasta, the sauce, and the mozzarella..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbling. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com