Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Yoghurt Penne for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Yoghurt Penne using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Penne
- It's 500 gram of Penne pasta.
- You need 1 liter of yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic mashed.
- It's 1 TSP of concentated chicken base.
- You need 1 TSP of oregano.
- It's 1 TSP of sumac.
- It's 3 sprigs of parsley.
- Prepare 1 TSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of lean finely ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It's 3 TSP of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 Oz of pine nuts.
- It's 100 ml of worcestershire sauce.
Yoghurt Penne instructions
- Drop the pasta in boiling water. Remove from water at the desired consistency... Al dente or well cooked..
- Spread pasta in a serving tray. Mix with the yoghurt. Add the chicken base dissolved in a bit of water, then add 3 mashed cloves of garlic..
- Heat the olive oil, add the ground beef, add salt and pepper and stir till brown. Add the worcestershire sauce. keep on the stove till the liquid evaporates..
- Dress the serving tray with the meat,the oregano the diced parsley and the sumac..
- Fry the pine nuts in the vegetable oil till golden in color, then add on the top of the serving tray. Buon appetito..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Yoghurt Penne. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com